Release Date: September 4th, 2012
oi_151a_prestable6 AKA oi_151a6 is a bug and security fix release. This is not an ISO release.
Notable in this release is the apache/apr/apr-util bump. Complete list of changes is below...
- Bump illumos to 13793:10c3656ccf76
- SFW fixes and bumps
- automake CVE-2012-3386
- libxslt CVE-2011-3970
- Bump apache to 2.2.22
- #1537 CVE-2011-3192
- Bump apr to 1.4.6
- Bump apr-util to 1.4.1
- Bump BIND to 9.6-ESV-R7-P2
- Bump libsndfile to 1.0.25
- #2145 libsndfile needs newer version
- Bump memcached to 1.4.14
- Bump SoX to 14.4.0
- Bump Wireshark to 1.4.15
- Remove lcms python-24 dep
- Remove mc python-24 dep
- Remove mercurial python-24 dep
- Fix readline libtermcap patch application
- oi-build bumps and fixes
- Bump KVM driver
- Bump NVIDIA driver to 295.71
- Bump qemu-kvm
- Fix permissions in illumos-gcc
- Fix illumos-gcc assembler
- Add diagnostic/mtr
- Obsolete illumos/gcc
- DI and DC fixes
- #3020 Remove cpp and cc links from gcc-3
As always please bang on it and report issues on bugs.openindiana.org.
You can get the full repo or just pkg update from a previous version.