- Python 3.5 and 3.6 packaged and separated from LX interfaces (https://www.illumos.org/issues/7507)
- Jenkins packaged and fixed compatibility with OpenZFS
- PostgreSQL 9.6 integrated
- Extend and improve support of fuse filesystems (FAT/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS, ext4, xfs, btrfs) via https://github.com/lkl/linux
- Make OpenJDK 8 the default one
- Consider starting "Adopt you package" initiative:
- People can adopt maintenance over certain packages, upstreaming changes should be even more easier
- Install system-config-printer by default and provide a control panel icon for it.