Release Date: May 2012
oi_151a_prestable3 AKA oi_151a4 is a smaller bug and security fix release.
The list of changes is shown below with the notable item being the OpenSSL bump to the latest 0.9.8.
- illumos fixes and bumps
- update illumos to 13676:98ca40df9171
- Fix broken ws
- SFW fixes and bumps
- Bump OpenSSL to 0.9.8w (security)
- Bump Samba to 3.5.7 and apply CVE patches (#2611) (security)
- Bump Wireshark to 1.4.12 (security)
- Make hg use Python 2.6
- Various version bumps
- #1424 Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- #2446 Bump NVIDIA driver to 295.40 (security)
- Fix pkg update bug introduced with the pkg backport in oi_151a3
- #2629 oi_148 image-update fails
As always bang on it and report issues on bugs.openindiana.org.
You can get the full repo or just pkg update from a previous version.